We are searching for a Driver/Delivery Assistant to transport our beautiful home furnishings to customers throughout the Chicagoland area. Be proud to work for a company that truly takes care of their customers. We have an excellent customer base (that frequently tip generously!) and are known for our friendly and professional staff. Our mission is to make customers happy and our reputation and 25 years of growth proves we’re doing things right.
- Deliver modern and vintage furniture and potted plants/florals to our customers downtown, in the suburbs, and occasionally to Wisconsin, Michigan and Indiana.
- When not driving, you’ll co-pilot, helping the driver navigate the most efficient delivery routes.
- Guide floral customers through telephone orders
- Create memorable and positive experiences for our customers through great service. You’re not ‘just the driver’. You will have the support and resources from the sales team and management to resolve any issues that arise, onsite.
- Consistent full-time hours year round. Plenty of overtime.
- Enjoy representing a company that values its employees. The average tenure is 11 years, which means people like working here!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Safe driving record and knowledge of Chicago streets. Class C license (non-CDL) a plus.
- Some prior experience in retail or delivery capacity.
- Willingness to travel on occasion to job locations outside of Chicago.
- Able to work 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Saturday, alternate Saturdays off.
Jayson Home offers a full benefits package including: paid vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term disability/long-term disability, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefit Plan
For consideration, please apply on ZipRecruiter.